All of the fillings used in our 11,500 pillow top model are hand-tufted to prevent bunching and ensure no lumps form once used. The filling is secured in place with wool rosettes and the exterior of the mattress is secured with four-rows of hand-stitching for a neat and long-lasting finish. The pillow top consists of a layer of British Wool, a Bonded British Wool, Premium Cotton, and two layers of 3D, 7-zoned micro springs. The mattress body itself starts with British Wool, Bonded British Wool, Premium Cotton, and two layers of Patented 3D 7-Zoned Micro Coils each containing 2,000 springs. Next, comes a layer of Premium Insulation, a Coir Fibre, Premium Wool, a layer of 1,500 Reactive Pocket Springs and Coir Fibre. A layer of Premium Cotton and Premium Wool complete the construction and give this mattress a true medium firm feel in the comfort layers.
- Four rows of hand-stitching
- Zip & Link gives you the option to choose different mattress tensions
- A true medium firm feel in the comfort layers
- 1,500 reactive pocket spring core unit
- 6,000 patented 3D, 7-zoned micro coils in pillow top
- 4,000 patented 3D, 7-zoned micro coils in mattress
- Layers of wool, hypoallergenic white fibre, cotton and coir fibre
- 16 chrome air vents for high breathability
- Eight flag-stitched handles to make moving the mattress easy
- Edge to edge support gives the mattress a larger sleeping surface
- Hand-tufted to ensure the fillings are secured
- Dust-mite resistant
- 100% chemical-free cover
3D, 7- Zone Micro Coil Design
Our patented, 3D, 7-zone micro coils feature in both the pillow top and main mattress body. Designed to allow us to fit more springs into a smaller space without restricting airflow and causing overheating, the system provides edge to edge support, maximising the amount of space available. At the same, the micro springs prevent roll-together and ensure every part of the body is supported.
Unique Reactive Pocket Spring System
The main mattress body also features a layer of 1,500 reactive pocket springs. As each spring is mounted in its own fabric pocket and able to move independently, the mattress adapts to your body position more effectively. It can also respond to movements with a localised precision that prevents any tossing and turning from waking your partner.
Hypoallergenic and Chemical-Free
Our mattress benefits from a hypoallergenic construction, making it a clear winner if you suffer from allergies, respiratory issues, or reactions to dust-mites. It also includes a chemical-free cover that minimises the possibility of skin irritation.
With every new mattress, we provide a free mattress protector to ensure your purchase stays in good condition for longer.
The Global Organic Textile Standard. The worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. This includes ecological and social criteria. Backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. Winston’s believes in serious standards like GOTS.
As a result our supplier is certified by:
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- QUL Naturlatex
- TÜV Rheinland LGA
- Sustainable Sleep Alliance
Pillow Top Mattress | Everything You Need To Know
The Complete Guide | Luxury Mattress