Handmade in the UK by our team of expert craftspeople, the traditional timber frame acts to reinforce the edges of the divan, preventing roll-off and ensuring the bed retains its structural integrity over the long-term. An innovative Pocket Spring system is also integrated into the design and enhances your comfort by providing edge to edge support and further softening the feel of your mattress.
- Available with spacious and practical drawer storage
- Two-part design with hidden linking and upholstered, split cover
- Handmade using timber from sustainable forests
- Headboard fixings are UK standard
- Edge to edge support with Pocket Spring system
- Clean, piped finish with no visible staples
- Choice of upholstery material includes cotton, linen and velvet
- More than 50 colour options
- 5 styles of bed leg available
- Suitable for use with every Winston’s mattress
Split Design with a Hidden link System
The High Divan consists of two separate sections that are joined via an easy-use link system. The links are concealed from sight and ensure a secure connection between the two halves of the divan. The option to quickly assemble or disassemble the divan makes it an excellent choice if you require a versatile frame that can be moved or transported with minimal fuss.
Drawer Storage Option Available
Our High Divan with Hades Headboard is available in two models, one with drawer storage and one without. While the model without storage measures 30cm deep, the model with storage measures 36cm. Built-in drawer storage makes the divan an excellent choice if you’re looking to maximise floor space and keep smaller rooms free from clutter.
Padded, Eight-cell Hades Headboard
The Hades Headboard provides a comfortable, padded surface to lean against and acts as a focal point for the entire divan design. Attached using standard UK fixings, the headboard features eight squares divided into two rows, each of which is separated by high-quality stitching.
Pocket Sprung Mattress Buying Guide
Natural Mattresses Buying Guide