Accessed with the help of handy lift and lock gas struts, the Ottoman’s expansive storage space means the bed is ideally suited to smaller rooms with limited side access or those spaces that require intelligent storage solutions. The design is built around a timber frame that’s sourced from sustainable forests and also benefits from a Pocket Spring base. Comprised of a layer of individually mounted springs, this system softens the feel of your mattress and guarantees edge to edge support by eliminating dead spots.
- Lockable gas struts simplify access to storage
- Bed lifts and locks from the foot of the design
- Ottomans longer than 135cm are split in two from head to foot
- Frame design is 36cm (14″) deep
- Uses UK headboard fixings
- Pocket Spring base and timber frame
- Piped finish requires no staples on the top side of the design
- Range of customisable features includes colours, fabrics and styles of bed leg
- Handmade and compatible with all Winston’s mattresses
Handmade to the Highest of Standards
To ensure that every bed is built to the same high standard, all of our Ottomans are handmade by our team of experienced craftspeople. Trained to make the most of both traditional manufacturing techniques and the latest tools and technologies, our experts are among the best in the industry.
Traditional Timber Frame Sourced from Sustainable Forests
Constructed from sustainable timber, the Ottoman’s wooden frame is designed to offer additional support at the edges of the bed. This is an area that can suffer from sag and structural decline over time, making roll-off more common. By reinforcing the edges, we strengthen the design and maximise the amount of usable space at your disposal.
Minimalist, Tri-Buttoned Loki Headboard
Attached to the Ottoman using standard UK connectors, the Loki Headboard boasts plenty of understated style. Three square buttons are lined up across the otherwise unadorned headboard, which is padded for improved comfort when you’re propped up in bed.
The Ottoman Storage Bed Buying Guide
Natural Mattresses Buying Guide