Compatible with all Winston’s mattresses, the High Divan is available in both a standard frame and a model that integrates drawer storage into the design. While the former is 30cm deep, the latter measures 36cm deep. The perfect choice if you’re looking to maximise a room’s available space, the built-in drawers allow you to declutter and offer a practical storage solution for smaller rooms.
- Built-in drawer storage available
- Concealed connectors and split, upholstered cover
- Handmade with timber from sustainable sources
- Headboards attached with standard UK fittings
- Supportive Pocket Spring base
- Piped finish with no visible staples
- Choice of fabrics includes cotton, linen and velvet
- More than 50 colours
- 5 style of bed legs, ranging from solid wood to cast iron
- Can be used with any of the range of Winston’s mattresses
Various Customisable Options
We offer a range of customisable features to ensure your divan complements your chosen décor. Customers can choose from a colour palette that includes more than 50 shades, as well as a selection of upholstery materials and five different styles of bed leg.
Practical, two-part Design
Our High Divan with Mason Headboard is designed around a versatile, two-part structure that can be assembled and disassembled with ease. This allows you to move, store and transport the divan far more easily than a traditional bed frame and makes it ideally suited to homes in which access to bedrooms is complicated by narrow hallways or winding staircases.
Mason Headboard Features 18 Padded Squares
The elegant Mason Headboard features 18 padded squares divided into three rows, with two rows of circular buttons securing the upholstery in place. Cushioned to provide comfortable support when you’re sat up in bed, the headboard is joined to the divan itself using standard UK connectors.
Pocket Sprung Mattress Buying Guide
What is a Latex Mattress?