Handmade by our UK-based team, the Ottoman’s wooden frame strengthens and reinforces the edges of the design, preventing the feeling of roll-off that’s common in many other beds. Equipped with considerable storage, lift and lock gas struts reduce the force required to lift the bed top. Measuring 36cm deep, the Ottoman is a practical storage solution for rooms in which you’d like to free up floor space and declutter. Models that exceed 135cm are split from head to toe into two sections, with a concealed link system ensuring both parts stay together when in use.
- Gas struts simplify access to interior storage area
- Design lifts from the foot-end for use in rooms with a smaller footprint
- Frame measures 36cm (14″) deep
- Constructed from sustainably sourced timber
- Pocket Spring base enhances comfort
- Piped finish requires no visible staples
- Selection of fabrics includes cotton, linen and velvet
- More than 50 colour options
- Choose from 5 unique modern and traditional bed legs
- Handmade in the UK and compatible with all Winston’s mattresses
Supportive Pocket Spring base
Along with the bed’s timber frame, our Pocket Spring base plays a key role in providing support and guaranteeing comfortable use. Comprised of a layer of springs, each of which is mounted in a separate fabric pocket, the system provides responsive support that’s better able to adapt to shifts in pressure. The pocket springs also cushion the feel of your chosen mattress and extend its expected lifespan.
Lift and lock gas Struts Provide easy Access
The Ottoman with Nix Headboard measures 36cm deep and boasts a substantial amount of integrated storage. To access this space, the bed is lifted from the tail end. Lift and lock gas struts reduce the force required to raise the top and keep it in place once fully open, allowing you to access its contents with greater ease.
Classic, Padded Finish with the Nix Headboard
Featuring a stitched finish, three rows of buttons and 32 padded squares split across four rows, the Nix Headboard offers plenty of support when you’re sitting up in bed. The attachment utilises standard UK fixings.
The Ottoman Storage Bed Buying Guide
Natural Mattresses Buying Guide